Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer Flashback #1

This last summer was so much fun for us and we have so many fun pictures that I had to back track, so be forewarned- There are a lot of pictures. And there will be more to come.

I couldn't talk about summer w/o our favorite holiday. We started the festivities the night before with fireworks with our neighborhood. On the 4th we went to the West Jordan 4th of July parade. To bad it doesn't hold a candle to the Provo parade. Then we headed down to P-town for the annual 4th family BBQ & fireworks at Grandpa's house. It was a great 4th.



These are pictures of a day at the Herriman Cove park. It kinda turned more into a photo shoot. Blake played with that water pump for like an hour. You would think he would have gotten enough but he still cried when we had to leave. Such a water baby.


We had a great day at Liberty park playing in the fountains ( clothes and all of course), feeding the ducks and playing in the awesome huge play ground.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Yay for blogs! I found yours! The pictures are adorable. We need to get the kids together soon! I can't find your phone number, so give me a call or something this week and we'll plan something!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

so many great shots of your little family. Awww, summer. I never want it to end.

Byron Events said...

you are so cute -- so are your kids! Summer time was so fun! I hope we still get a little sunshine left!

Jordan and Erin said...

Cute pics!! I love the collages that you do with your pictures. I am a total fan of summer too! I will miss it when it's gone.... =(