Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flashback #2

No summer would be complete for us without at least one trip down to Cali to stay with my Mom & Dad. It was so great to see all my whole family. Brooklyn absolutely loves to go down to "Nana land" and had so much fun seeing all her cousins. The best part of the trip was seeing my beautiful little cousin Carly get married in the San Diego Temple. It was awesome.


One of our favorite places to go when we are down there is the little theme park called "Adventureland." It is all for kids 10 and under. It's got so many little rides the perfect size for our kids and they just have a blast.

For some time now, my mom has been dying to have pictures taken with her 4 Granddaughters. We had to take advantage of us all being together so we of course brought down our trusty Canon to do the job. It was fun to see them all dressed up together and the girls loved it.
p.s. there is one more flashback coming.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Looks like a blast in CA with your side. I love the green dress pictures. All those cute girls together.

Jena said...

Fun stuff! You take great pictures!

Glad I found you!

Adam and Rachel said...

How cute! I love the pictures with grandma! Looks like you had fun!

Brynnly and Alan said...

YAY! I love that you found my blog! Now we can be blog buddies too! Not that we don't see each other enough. ;) Love your blog. You are an amazing photographer with the cutest kids!

carcar said...

I was so glad you were there!!! Best Day!!

And sharon and the girls look so cute!!!