Thursday, August 27, 2009

All Grown Up


Well, almost. Brooklyn started preschool a few weeks ago and it feels like she's all grown up going off to school. I know it's just preschool, but it's a big deal to me. She just looks so grown up with her 'half-her-body' sized backpack, and the fact that she is so confident about school. She hasn't been scared in the least and just loves, loves, loves going. It also helps that her bestest little friend Tyson (next door neighbor) is in the same class. They have so much fun together. And everyday she comes home singing a new song, or telling us a new fact about something. She's so awesome!


P.S. the next few blogs will likely be summer flashbacks since I kinda skipped most of it.

5 comments:

Colleen Bigler said...

Darling, darling, darling!! Where did those three and a half years go?

Jordan and Erin said...

She is such a doll! Tyson just adores her! I am so glad that they get to go through this fun little experience together. = )

The Mecham Family said...

Ahhh I love it!! She is adorable! I bet that is hard for you to drop her off! Her cute little backpack! Cracks me up! Love you guys and your cute family! :)

Bree said...

Brooklyn looks so cute! I'll have to show Luke these pics when he wakes up! He'll be so jealous! Luke has been BEGGING me to put him in school! Here in TX a lot of kids start a year earlier, since Kindergarten is 5 full days a week when they turn 5.... However, I want to enjoy the last few months we have alone together. I just can't bear the separation- just yet! (Ask me again in January and I'm sure it will be a different story!)

Bree said...

^That was a lot of exclamation points!! ;)