Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1000 AND SKYWEST BOUND!


Matt did it. He finally hit 1000 hours of flight time! This has been the biggest goal he has had since day one of flying. He has worked very hard for this and we couldn't be more proud. And to make this week even better, yesterday he turned in his application for SKYWEST. This is the airline he has wanted to work for the most for as long as I can remember and I think he is a shoe in for it. We hope we will hear from them soon so we don't lose our minds. Please keep him in your prayers this week. We will keep you all updated.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay Mattie Poo, Way to Go!

Colleen Bigler said...

We are so excited and proud (or very pleased) as Dad would say! You guys have worked so hard for this and we know all that hard work is going to pay off soon. Let us know the minute you know something!

Logan said...

Oh dad, he and the word "pleased" go hand-in-hand don't they? I am very pleased with you too Matty! You've worked so hard, and had so much fun too, this is truly your calling. Now, when you taking me up again? he he

Bree said...

I'm proud, so, whatcha gonna do about it? Pleased isn't good enough!

Yay, except I'm pretty sure there are a million jobs at the DFW airport... Come on! I can give you Brianne's dad's number! He works for American Airlines, and I bet he could put in a good word! We need you in Texas!!