Tuesday, October 2, 2007

UPDATE TIME:

Sorry about the gap we've had the past couple of weeks. I'm sure you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats wondering if Brooklyn will survive her Nurse-Maid elbow wound. Good news for you all. . .she is alive and well. It took a couple of days until she started using it fully, but now it's like it never happened.

The Bigler home is coming down with a cold. Julie is on the tail end of hers. . .hopefully, and it seems to be just beginning for me. I'm pumping in the Vitamin C like it's going out of style. If any of you have suggestions on how to avoid a cold besides plenty of fluids, rest and a bunch of chicken soup, please let me know.

Right now I'm sitting on about 985 hours. 15 MORE UNTIL I CAN TURN MY RESUME INTO SKYWEST!!!! I still haven't heard anything from ExpressJet, so I don't think we're headed off in that direction.

Anyhow, we'll try to keep this thing updated more often. I hope we can all still be friends.

6 comments:

Logan said...

You'll always be my friend

Dave said...

I promise I'm not stalking my wife, she just comments on the same posts I do. When Logan gets a little sick, I usually end up in the hospital for a week because of it. But this last time she got sick she was unsuccessful in sending me to the ER. How did I accomplish this task? I took about two Airborne tablets a day until I got over it. I was sick for about 5 hours total. http://www.airbornehealth.com/

Logan said...

wow, what a tacky, shameless plug for a product he doesn't even produce. just a bad commercial waiting to happen. I apologize for him. :o)

Julie and Matt said...

Dave, you're the second person who has said that the Airborne medicine works. Perhaps it's worth a gander. Thanks.

And it's okay if you stalk your wife...because she's your wife.

Colleen Bigler said...

Please, please, just don't use Zycam nasal spray!! It's been over two years and some things still smell very weird to me. What a nightmare!! (Actually, it did end my cold very quickly, but I have found out that Zycam tablets work just as well, although why I am still using any of their products is beyond me!)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yuck - the season of sick is starting already? I think Airborne is a great idea, good luck with that