Thursday, October 18, 2007

Matt got an Interview!!

Tuesday,October 30th is the date. And now that there is a date, this next week and a half is going to be the longest! We know that he will get hired (at least I am beyond sure), but it is just a matter of hearing the words "your hired" to make it official, and then we can finally relax. It looks like he will start his training sometime in the beginning of November, either on the 5th or 12th and then the training last about 5 weeks. Which means I will be a single mom for Thanksgiving and possibly even Christmas. Sad. The holidays won't be the same, but everyone has got to put their time in at some point and we knew this was coming. It is so worth it though. Matt can't be more excited to finally be with the airlines and to fly the big jets all the time. And I can't wait for the travel benefits-FLY FOR FREE. I will finally be able to go to CA to see my family more often. Please continue to keep us in your prayers for Matt's interview. Even though I know Matt will do great, every little bit helps.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay Matt - Go Get-em! I am sure you will do great.

Logan said...

WOOO HOOO!!!

Bree said...

Mom told me the good news even before it was posted. Very cool! Congrats Mufrats!

Hey, so crazy- there is a little 18-month-old in our ward named Brooklyn Mae! So weird!

amanda said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure everything will work out. By the way, the pictures of Brooklyn at Logan's wedding were so cute! She's a sweetheart.