Friday, September 12, 2008

Potty Training- ARGGG!!!!

Potty training. The most difficult thing in child rearing that they don't warn you about. It makes me wish that I could just fast forward time another year, not caring about the cute things I would miss. Brooklyn has been at it for 9 months. We have had to start and stop, and start and stop numerous times, because of vacations, Blake's birth, and one bad case of diarrhea. And finally, about a month 1/2 ago, we took the plunge and put her in undies, which she was thrilled about. Some days, she has done great, then other times, we see this...Fortunately in this picture, we were outside, which many of times, is not the case. And now, we are about to move in with Mom & Dad Bigler for a few months while we look for another home. Another major life event for her that I'm sure will lengthen this painful milestone. Mom & Dad, sorry ahead of time.

7 comments:

Greg, Joy, Riley, Carter and Landon said...

That is a classic shot of Brooklyn. I will have to show Riley and see if she recognizes Brooklyn from behind. Come visit us soon, we miss you.

Logan said...

Are you kidding? We are ready! I just hope we catch a pic or two of Brooklyn like that one!

Colleen Bigler said...

That was reallly me! Logan steals my identity all the time.

Fuller Family said...

I am so glad you guys left a comment. Your family is so adorable! I just think your kids are so dang cute. It was fun seeing you guys this summer in California. It is nice we get to run into you guys sometimes down there. I love the pictures of your little girl, by the way. Darling!

Bree said...

HA HA! I am really trying to feel bad for you, but I can't get over how stinking funny those pictures are.

Potty training=boo. I'm SO not excited!

Shawn and Steph said...

That picture is hilarious! We have been doing the potty training thing too and I feel your pain!

courtneyb said...

that picture is a classic!