Sunday, August 31, 2008

Down by the River


Lately, we've been taking advantage of this wonderful summer weather. Seeing that there are so many things to do outside here in P-town, we decided to head out. Here are just a few of the things we've been up to this summer.

Here we are walking down the Provo river trail. Brooklyn really gained some confidence while riding her scooter as you can see. You'll see her on TV when the X-Games introduce 3-wheel scooter gymnastics. It'll happen.



I found myself a rope-swing! One of my favorite things in the world. You'll see me on TV when the X-Games introduce rope swing diving.



We have our little girl padded up so much that I don't think she would feel a bomb go off if it were in her lap. At least the pads are stylish.



Just getting our kids involved with the great outdoors. Even Blake seemed to take to the trail. He's going to carry on the rope-swing tradition. He wanted to try it out, but we thought that might not be the best idea.



Next, Brooklyn wanted to try out her tricycle. Don't let the handlebar tassels fool you. She topped out at about .05 miles per hour.

5 comments:

Logan said...

seriously, your job is the best. You get to play with your fam all the time. I'm glad you found another rope swing! Brooklyn looks so graceful on her scooter too. She's totally in a ballet position!

Colleen Bigler said...

I actually have two scooters boxed up in my garage waiting to be assembled! I need to get the pads before I let anyone on them. Brooklyn looks so daring and free. What a feeling! Tooooo cute of everyone.

Unknown said...

These last two posts are so cute! I can't believe she is on the tricycle and scooter already!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Great pics, guys! Look at little Brooklyn go, she is going to be daring just like her Dad, you can tell.

ps. I can tell that Matt did this post. Am I right?

Jared and Niki said...

Matt!! It has been such a long time. This is Niki (Clark) Tippets. I found your blog from my cousin, Taylor's. Your family is so adorable! I am glad to see that you are happy and things are going great!