Thursday, September 13, 2007

Utah Fair Fun

Well, we went to the Utah fair a couple of days ago and had so much fun. In the past, whenever Brooklyn would be around any farm animals, she would hold on to us with all her might. She loved to watch them, but definetly kept her distance. Not this time! She couldn't get enough! She kept wanting to go back and see all the "aminals" as she puts it. And she hasn't stopped talking about it for days. She's walking around the house saying the animals name and then the noise each makes. She is so funny.



This was my favorite part. The ALL-YOU -CAN-EAT-ICE CREAM!!!! They had a huge tent with about 10 different ice cream distributors scooping what ever delectable flavor you wanted.
For any of you who know me, you know I was in heaven.

Brooklyn didn't complain to much either.

4 comments:

Bree said...

The Utah State Fair, Huh? And I thought WE were the red-necks of the family! ;)

I especially love that there are all these farm animals, yet Brooklyn's the one wearing a leash! :D

Ha ha! Love you guys!

Logan said...

I was going to comment, but Bree said it all for me

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hey - I love the Fair, those two don't know what their missin (does that sound red-neck enough?).

amanda said...

Hi, this is Amanda Maero. I sort of feel like a wannabe Bigler right now. Anywho, it's so good to hear that you are expecting again. Congratulations!

I'm definately going to have to visit the state fair next year. Looks like y'all had a lotsa fun!