Tuesday, September 4, 2007



IT'S IN!!!

Alright everybody, it's time for some serious prayer for Matt and that he will get an interview with ExpressJet! I just turned in my resume and application no more than five minutes ago, and my heart is pounding already. So really, if you could keep me in your prayers for the next little bit, I would appreciate it greatly. I'm hoping that with my friends help who are already in the company, the application will be expedited. I didn't even know what that word 'expedited' meant until I worked as an 'Expo' at Magleby's. Funny 'eh? Anyhow, we'll keep you informed! Love to all.

6 comments:

Colleen Bigler said...

The prayers are 'flying' up as we speak and will be as long as you need them.
Mom

Bree said...

Is that the one in Houston? We could meet in the middle for outings!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Oh the good old Days when you were an "Expo". Too funny, I love that term, I am going to start using it now..."I'm bringing Expo Back". Seriously we will "say a little Prayer for You". Notice I used two songs in this comment. I need to figure out how to show music notes. If you figure it out you'll have to show me.

heather telford photography said...

Matt hey!!! This is Heather (hamblin) Telford!! How the heck are ya? Your family is so cute!! Are you guys still in Utah? Hope all is well... :)

heather telford photography said...

P.S. I love the Expo comment, I still work there sometimes!! Cant get enough of Magelbys!! :)

Julie and Matt said...

Heather! What's up? Kami told me that you have one of these bolg things. Yes, we're still in Utah for the time being. If I land this job at ExpressJet, we will most likely move to Texas.
Anyhow, I'll have to check out your blog when I get the time. Right now, I'm off to study. Hope all is well.