Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Have I Been Up To, You Ask? ( Blake's Take)

I have been one busy little man.

On March 31st, I turned 2!!!!



I was so surprised and happy about my
birthday present this year.


My very own TRAIN TABLE!!! It is Awesome!!!!


Happy Birthday Me!



I did a little dressing up of my own.




And some messing up of my own
(shampoo & conditioner ALL over the bathroom, and ME!)




And then, needed some cleaning up.

(Channeling Santa Claus)
I can't wait till Christmas!




I went pee on the potty for the first time. ( Still working on that one though)




Went on my first train ride. It was so much FUN!!!




And had so much fun playing Snuggie Monster with GooGoo.
( That's what I like to call her)
I sure like being 2.

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I think we are going to love our little 2 year olds, it's the threes that I'm worried about.

Love that little Blake-man!

Colleen Bigler said...

Just catching up on all the blogs. Hadn't heard about the shampoo/conditioner fiasco--looks like you turned a lemon into lemonade as usual. The kids are so sweet and cute and I love them so much!

Kelly Jennings said...

OMG!!!! He is soo dang cute. What a great post. I will update soon. Love you guys!