Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Cali Trip


We just finished yet another trip down to my parents house in O.C. and had a great time. We had been itching all month to get out of this fickle Utah weather and into the California sun. I brought my nice camera this time, so I apologize now for the picture overload. I just can't help it when I've got the cutest kids ever in the most beautiful weather ever.

On our beach day in Laguna, it really couldn't have been more gorgeous. Days like this make me miss Cali so much. The kids had so much fun, especially Blake, who literally couldn't get enough of the 40 degree water. He just kept charging into the waves every time we put him down. He is such a water baby.


Matt had fun playing in the water too.

We also went to the pool in Ladera Ranch. Blake again couldn't get enough of the water.
And like always, loves when Daddy makes him Fly.


These pictures were taken on my Grandpa's boat on the Mission Viejo Lake.
Blake & Brooklyn loved steering the boat.


Brooklyn was having so much fun with cousin Nicolas on the swings,
I couldn't resist taking shots of my little fairy princess flying.

And the best part of the trip was meeting our new little niece Ashley Evelyn. Isn't she beautiful!

Lucky for us, we will be back in Cali before we know it.

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a fun time ya'll had! I love all the pics and the new header. We need to join you next time so you can take us to all the fun spots.

Colleen Bigler said...

Those are precious, great pictures. I'm with Kami. The trip we all took there was so fun. After looking at the ocean and the blue sky and all the fun, we need to do that again soon!

The Mecham Family said...

You are a very talented photographer and you do indeed have two very cute kids!!! I am jealous that you have your family in California, I can see how you miss living in the Cali sun!