Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Matt!!!!!

30 Reasons I Love My
30 Year Old


1. My best friend in every way
2. Given me two beautiful children
3. Always making me laugh
4. Honors his priesthood
5. A very hard worker
6. So darn handsome
7. Loves me unconditionally despite my lameness
8. Always opens the door for me
9. Is such a good Daddy
10. Has an awesome family
11. As a pilot, gets us free flights
12. Always treats me with respect
13. Is open minded about everything
14. Loves the gospel
15. Always trying to grow spiritually
16. Loves to play
17. Very responsible
18. Is wise with money (thank goodness)
19. Doesn't laugh at me, only with me.
20. Can be as goofy-stupid as me
21. Is a very hands-on dad
22. Does his share
23. Looks so sexy in uniform
24. Always knows the answers to all my scriptural questions.
25. Wears the kids out for bedtime on a daily bases
26. Has dimples that still make me melt
27. Accepts my girlyness ( time to get ready, shopping, etc.)
28. Is honest and open with me with everything
29. Is so dang hot
30. Somehow chose me to be the luckiest girl alive!

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Matt! Welcome to the club! We had fu n celebrating with you guys last night!

Logan said...

Happy Birthday Matty! Your party was rockin'!

Shawn and Steph said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks again for the invite...Shawn had so much fun catching up!