Sunday, October 5, 2008

They Grow So Fast!

(Blue Steel)
Blake is already 6 months! It is crazy how quickly this has come. He has gotten so big already, wearing his 9 and 12 month clothes, sitting up by himself, eating cereal, rolling everywhere, and getting his first 2 teeth.

The last couple weeks have been a bit rough as these two pearly whites have popped through. I think we are in the clear now, at least until the next one come.


This last week, we started him on rice cereal. Of course he was a little confused, and spit most of it out.



Surprisingly, I think he enjoyed it. He only gave a few weird faces throughout, mostly smiles, and since then is keeping most of his food in his mouth. That's a boy for ya.

4 comments:

Bree said...

CUTE! I had to show him off to all my friends at our traditional conference brunch today. They agreed. I hope you are going to be there while Luke and I are there next week. We'll be there from Wednesday to The next Monday. Mom tells me you'll be in Cali for most of our trip out! :(

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

He is such a happy boy! I love the blue steel face. :)

Colleen Bigler said...

It's so fun having you guys here and seeing all this up close and personal.

Mitch said...

congrats on the sale of your home! These are hard times to sell. We just sold ours too! We live in Santaquin now haha. So far. but way better than eagle mountain. Hey quick observation...you probably hear this all the time but your daughter is your "mini me," And your son is Matt's "mini me!"