Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day Fun

I have to say I love Father's Day. Actually, any day that allows me to buy things(guilt free) for my man, and spoil him, is a good day. It is so fun to do things for him because he appreciates it so much. Just one of the many reasons he is the best. Oh yeah, did I mention he is also an awesome daddy! Our kiddies can't get enough of him. We are so lucky!
Matt's first gift was a photo book from the kids. For his 2nd gift, Blake hand delivered a pair of Angels baseball tickets to his Daddy while in uniform (uniform courtesy of Grandma & Papa). And yes, for all you Bigler's out there, they are
Angels vs. Yankees
tickets. Needless to say, Matt was very excited.


That night, we were lucky enough to have one of the greatest dad's ever known over for dinner. Blake couldn't wait to wear this shirt, just for Papa.


Our little slugger
The most wonderful thing about Father's Day this year was the birth of our new nephew Aiden Jack. We are so excited about his arrival in our family!
Welcome Aiden!

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It was the best Father's Day ever! Thanks Julie. Kyle is going to be so jealous about those tickets. We hope you guys have a blast!

Logan said...

YAY! I just liked this post. You guys are always so happy and I love it!

Colleen Bigler said...

Tickets must be the "in" gift this year. I gave Dad tickets to an Emmylou Harris concert. (He's always loved her and secretly hoped she loved him back!!)
Anyway, it helped my conscience since I was gone on Father's Day. Thanks for feeding and entertaining him. He had a great time.

Shannon & Summer said...

Hi Matt! I ran across your blog and thought I would say hi! You have some adorable kids! I have to say my husband would be beyond jealous about your Yankee tickets! Have so much fun!
-Summer Whalen

Bree said...

I can't believe I haven't met Blake yet. He is so cute it's sickening. I can't WAIT to hold him in 23 days!