Saturday, May 24, 2008

5 Years!!

I can't believe it's been 5 years already! And what an incredible 5 years it has been. It has literally been the best 5 years of my life and I have loved it all. Marriage has been such a wonderful and fun adventure all because I am married to the most "perfect for me" man on the planet. We have more fun together than I ever thought possible. Life is just
so
good with him. He treats me like every girl wants to be treated and I find myself being a billion times more head-over-heels in love with him now than the day we got married. And watching him be a daddy just makes my heart melt. He is my best friend in the whole world and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving him to me. I truly am the luckiest, most blessed girl in all the world. In all existence!

Happy Anniversary Beautiful!

5 comments:

Logan said...

Congratulations! The past 5 years have definitely flown by. I'm pretty sure the trip to Cali for your wedding was the funnest vacation I've ever been on. And you two really are the perfect match. Love you guys!

Mitch said...

Julie...Matt...congrats on 5 years wow that went fast. Your kids are darling. Hey is matt in Med school....what is he doing? I need a good doctor. haha. Miss you guys. When can I stop by and say hi?????

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! It is crazy that it has been 5 years already, but I guess...Avery is 5, so that is how I remember. We love you guys!

Colleen Bigler said...

I'm having a hard time believing it's been five years since our great trip to San Diego. You cuties are so good for each other and just so fun to be around. Congratulations!!

carcar said...

You guys are so cute and the prettiest couple. I am lucky to be related,ha!!