Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Two Weeks


These last 2 weeks have been filled with tons of fun and adventure.
This is my "Blue Steel" look.



I've got one a'brewin!




What are all these numbers and balls floating around me?




This is my favorite pass time. I just don't do it at night.




Four generations!!
Blake makes number 98 on the list of great-grandchildren for Grandma & Grandpa Norton!






At least the two ladies in the room are having a good time.




Shrinkage for a two-week old is no laughing matter.




You know that one that was a'brewin earlier. . .there it went! Aaaahhhhhh!






They don't smell that bad do they?





My sister reading Dr. Seuss to me, laying on my sweet numbers and baseball blanket. . .can life get any better than this?

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

He is such a cutie! This must have been posted by a Bigler Boy, it is so obvious. They are all the same. ;)

Logan said...

what a stud muffin! And Brooklyn is so sweet with him. You guys are just a perfect little family. I hope he starts sleeping better at night so he'll be more awake when he's with us! :)

Colleen Bigler said...

Wow! That's the most I've seen him with his eyes open! Those are great shots and I'm so glad we got the four generation ones. Grandma and Grandpa are going to love them! Boy, we really have some gorgeous grandkids!!

Greg, Joy, Riley, Carter and Landon said...

Wow, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him. You guys should come visit in July and introduce him to some southern living. I think we might get fire flies there. The girls would love that.

Shawn and Steph said...

He is so cute! Brooklyn is such a cute big sister!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the new pics! The blue beanie on him when he is sleeping is just like the one you made for Jackson when he was a newborn...it brought back memories. He is so beautiful. Still just as perfect as the day he was born. I love the blanket...just a perfect boy blankie.